Shadow Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow Knights

The Shadow Knights

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» To activate or not to activate...that is the question. <VOTE>
To activate or not to activate...that is the question. <VOTE> Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 3:25 am by Storm

» King of the Hill
To activate or not to activate...that is the question. <VOTE> Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:09 pm by Storm

» Rewards
To activate or not to activate...that is the question. <VOTE> Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:01 pm by Adoni-bezek

» Gunny
To activate or not to activate...that is the question. <VOTE> Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 1:17 pm by k

» Epic
To activate or not to activate...that is the question. <VOTE> Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 7:28 am by shadow

» Destructive
To activate or not to activate...that is the question. <VOTE> Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 6:49 am by shadow

» Creative
To activate or not to activate...that is the question. <VOTE> Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 12:54 pm by shadow

» FAIL!!!
To activate or not to activate...that is the question. <VOTE> Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 12:24 pm by shadow

» Dwemer Ruins
To activate or not to activate...that is the question. <VOTE> Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 10:32 am by Storm

Chat

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

To activate or not to activate...that is the question. <VOTE>

Go down 

Should I clean up the forums and attempt to return them to there former glory! Or should I let it rot away
Yes
To activate or not to activate...that is the question. <VOTE> Vote_lcap100%To activate or not to activate...that is the question. <VOTE> Vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
No
To activate or not to activate...that is the question. <VOTE> Vote_lcap0%To activate or not to activate...that is the question. <VOTE> Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Other(Please Comment)
To activate or not to activate...that is the question. <VOTE> Vote_lcap0%To activate or not to activate...that is the question. <VOTE> Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Storm
Admin
Storm

To activate or not to activate...that is the question. <VOTE> Empty
PostSubject: To activate or not to activate...that is the question. <VOTE>   To activate or not to activate...that is the question. <VOTE> Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 3:25 am

Hey guys, it has been brought to my attention that this forum has been recieving a great deal of traffic recently, and I'm wondering whether it would be worth the trouble of fixing the place up abit or not. Please vote.
Back to top Go down
https://jk2skclan.forumotion.net

To activate or not to activate...that is the question. <VOTE>
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow Knights :: Clan :: General Chat-
Jump to: